How do I pull the images out of this presentation?
Have you ever wished you had the native image, video, or audio files out of a presentation? There is an incredibly fast way to do it.
- Select the presentation file that you want, right-click, and choose Rename.
- Add the file extension “.zip” to the end of the file name.
- Press ENTER to set the name, then choose “Yes” in the Rename dialog box.
- Double-click the zipped file to open an Explorer window for the content files.
- Media files can be found in the “ppt > media” folder.
- Copy the files you need
- When finished, remove the “.zip” extension, leaving .pptx as before